When you think of steak, most of your thoughts go along the lines of “I don’t want to cook it.” But if you take the time to master how to cook a sizzle steak, you can create a delicious and tender meal that can be stored for years. In this guide, we will take a look at the different ways to cook a sizzle steak and how to store it. Keep reading!
What Is A Sizzle Steak?
A sizzle steak is a type of steak that has been injected with a sodium solution. In some cases, potassium nitrate can be used as a substitute for sodium solution. The end result of this process is a tender, long-lasting cut of meat that does not need to be cooked immediately. Instead, a sizzle steak can be prepared in a variety of different ways and stored for years.
What Are Some Of The Benefits Of Cooking A Sizzle Steak?
Sizzle steaks are one of the healthiest forms of protein available. A sizzle steak can be prepared in many different ways, so you do not have to worry about getting sick or eating the same thing every day. You will also have a hearty meal that does not go bad for long periods of time. A sizzle steak can also serve as a great source of protein for children and the elderly who may be unable to prepare their own meals.
Related Article: 6 Fruits Without Seeds And Their Health Benefits
How To Cook A Sizzle Steak
One of the most popular methods for cooking a sizzle steak is the oven method. This method uses your regular oven and does not require any additional equipment beyond what you already have in your kitchen. Here are the steps to take to cook a sizzle steak in your oven:
- Start by preheating your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. You will want the temperature to be moderately high in order to make sure the steak is cooked thoroughly.
- Place your sizzle steak on a baking pan and put it in the oven for two hours. Depending on the thickness of your steak, it may take longer for everything to cook.
- Remove the sizzle steak from the oven and allow it to sit before you serve it. This will ensure that the juices are sealed into the meat. If you slice up your sizzle steak too early, all of its wonderful flavors will be lost and you won’t be able to enjoy the steak in its full capacity.
- Another popular method for cooking a sizzle steak is the microwave method. This method is relatively quick and does not require anything more than what you already have in your kitchen. Here are the steps to take when using the microwave:
- Start by preheating your microwave for four minutes.
- Place the sizzle steak on a plate and cover it with a paper towel. Paper towels will absorb excess moisture from the meat so that you do not get soggy breading when you cook it in the oven or try to reheat it later.
- Place the covered sizzle steak in your preheated microwave and cook it for four minutes.
- Allow the steak to sit for thirty seconds before serving it or placing it in a container to store it. It is important that you give the steak time to rest so that the juices have time to be drawn back into the meat.
- A third popular method for cooking a sizzle steak is the steaming method. This method requires you to use a custom-made sizzle steak pot and will take longer than other methods, but it can help cook your steak to perfection. Here are the steps to take when using the steaming method:
- Start by removing your sizzle steak from its packaging and placing it in the water tray on the bottom of your cooking pot.
- Add a quarter cup of water and cover the pot with its lid. The steaming method will require that you monitor your cooking much more closely than other methods, so it is important that you place the lid on top before leaving the sizzle steak to cook.
- Start by bringing your water up to a boil. Once it starts boiling, leave the sizzle steak to steam for two minutes.
- Add another quarter cup of water and turn your stove down until you reach a simmer. Allow the sizzle steak to cook in its steam bath for ten minutes.
- Turn off the stove and set a timer for ten more minutes before removing the lid from your sizzle steak pot.
- Remove the sizzle steak from your cooking pot and allow it to rest on a plate for an additional ten minutes. This will ensure the juices are sealed in so your meat is not dry when you serve it or store it.
Related Article: How To Cook Blade Tenderized Meat? Health Guide.
How To Store A Sizzle Steak
Once you have cooked your sizzle steak, it is important that you store it in the right conditions. This will help to ensure your sizzle steak tastes fresh when you serve it later on in the week or month. Here are the steps to take for storing your sizzle steak:
- Place your cooked sizzle steak in a secure container or ziploc bag. Use plastic containers or bags instead of glass containers so you can easier transport your sizzle steak in the future.
- Place your container in the refrigerator and make sure to label it with both the date you cooked it and when you need to eat by. Put your steak in the back of the refrigerator where it is coldest or towards the bottom if you use a freezer bag. This will help to prevent your sizzle steak from spoiling.
- Although most stores recommend using your meat within three days, you can likely store it for up to four weeks if you use proper storage methods.
- Be sure that you do not cook more sizzle steak than what is required for one meal. You should be careful not to overcook your sizzle steak or let it boil for too long. You also need to be careful not to purchase more sizzle steak than you can store so that your meat does not go bad before you have a chance to use it.
A sizzle steak is a perfect treat for any time of the week. It can be cooked quickly to give you that fast-food taste without all the additives found in pre-packaged meat patties or low-grade beef cuts. You can also cook your sizzle steak with ease by using one of three methods: baking, steaming or microwaving.
After you have cooked your sizzle steak, it is vital that you store it properly so that you can enjoy it for weeks to come. You should be careful not to overcook your meat and store any leftovers in the refrigerator within two hours of cooking. The key to keeping your meat fresh is by using proper storage containers and not cooking more sizzle steak than you can consume in a single meal.